Wednesday, July 2, 2008

A quilt top, the postie and a dog in PJ's...


Another Quilt top finished.... I was about to post photos last night before i realised i hadn't put the stars on. There's always something to take the wind out of my sails. I couldn't wait to get home from work today so i could finish it. I'm going to try and machine quilt it myself... with a little help from my fairy quilt mother... ie Bernadette...

I love the mailman.... I adore the Flutterby fabrics. They are so me... and i love the ladybugs through it. I also got some fabrics for the backings of other finished quilt tops... and some cupcake fabric for a Cupcake and tea swap... Which reminds me i should enquire about sending tea overseas..

This is Rupert wearing his PJ's that i got from Hobart. In my defense... he's short haired and sleeps in the laundry...

2 comments:

Bernadette said...

Ohh Rupert looks kind of cute. Love teddy quilt and you have finished it already!!! I thought the hand stitching would slow you down. Quilting lessons coming up.

rachelmp said...

Hi Kelly. You are up to so much! The quilts and the fabric look great and I love your cupcake idea. I've just finished my cupcake swap and I think I am sending tim tams, cause I don't drink tea!