Thursday, June 30, 2011

Pryor Charles

I've had to put my craftiness on the back burner the last 9 months since the birth of my son. 
Pryor Charles
Born 17th September 2010
Cue a few of my favourite photos...

with Daddy
Like Father, like son










Helping with my sewing

Being a cheeky boy and climbing into the Kitchen Trolley!



It doesn't take much to make Pryor laugh.

I promise I am now back. Pryor has been going to bed earlier of late and I've had a chance to do a few sewing projects and I'm loving it! The mojo is back!

2 comments:

Copper Patch said...

Hi Kelly,
Did you get the Hexie quilt finished before Pryor arrived?
He's a cutie. Welcome back to craftybloggyland :o)
Abbe

Review Blog said...

thanks you.
Visited : Pasarcash.Com Agen Bola Sbobet Euro 2016 Terpercaya

http://martha-williams.blogspot.com/2016/06/pasarcashcom-agen-bola-sbobet-euro-2016.html