Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I Love Perth


Yesterday i was in the beautiful Sunny Perth... Having a day to kill i finally got two Softie books that i've been eyeing off for a while now. I even got some bed socks to make some monkeys with. They are so soft i found it hard not to put them on... But why do i need socks when i finally got a new heater! I arrived home this morning to a roaring gas heater begging me to curl up in front of. But I think Rupert had something to say about that.



I also caught the bus down to Textile Traders at Booragoon. They were so inexpensive that i was getting a metre of everything. Lots to make softies with. I'm definitely going back there.
The lovely Rachael at Four wise monkeys is having a giveaway of Gift by Rosalie Quinlan. Head over and leave a comment.. And have a look at her work.. She's very talented.

2 comments:

Bernadette said...

Lucky you going to Textile Traders! Rupert looks very cute and comfy in front of the new fire...and he doesn't even look like a reindeer!!!!

rachelmp said...

Ohhhh Lucky you Kelly, day on in Perth, heaps of fabric and a softies book I have been eyeing off too! You will have to give me a sneak peak at your cupcake gift .. I'm making mine up this weekend (fingers crossed anyway!)