Saturday, June 21, 2008

Something to brighten up my day


I got very excited when i bought my new ironing board today. I've been using my table top one for 2 years now and after doing some fusing on it, it was looking a little worse for wear, and not being able to buy a new cover small enough for it didn't help. But i digress...
I christened my new board today by ironing my Chloe's Quilt that i started yesterday. It's come together so quickly and having to just finish the border it will be finished in no time. It so bright with the majority of the fabric from Prints Charming, which i have been eying off feverishly lately. And the material is unbelievably soft and i could stop stroking it when i was cutting it..
After i finish this Quilt it's definitely time to buy some backing and then start on my Melly and me softies...

2 comments:

Bernadette said...

Kelly you are unreal!!! It looks so lovely and bright and fresh now I can't wait to start mine. And Ballarat Patchwork have 20% off this week....a good excuse!

Gina said...

What wonderful colours in the quilt

love and hugs xx