Monday, March 9, 2009

My sewing Mojo is back!!!!

During the week I finished 2 quilt tops and backs for Bernadette to quilt for me...

This Kit is from Amitie and I got it from my MIL as my birthday present last December. I got my mojo back last weekend and whipped it up in 2 days... I then used the left overs to make a Chinese Coin Quilt inspired backing.




And then I got inspired to finish off the Quilt top that I had finished last December by putting a big ladybug on it. It's fleece so I couldn't stop patting it. I really wanted to make the Quilt pop somehow and I'm so happy I did the ladybug. People close to me know that I just love ladybugs.

Hello... my Dear Jane starter kit has arrived... I'm putting off looking at the software as I know I'll be looking at it all day... I'm going to do the quilt in vibrant fabrics... Bernadette please be my teacher and help me....

2 comments:

Willow Grove - Kez said...

Glad you got your mojo back. Looking forward to seeing all you creations. I woud love to have a go at the Dear Jane quilt but I have so many other quilts to finish. Might put in on my to-do list,

Bernadette said...

Looks like your blogging mojo is back too!!! Love love love that Amitie quilt and the ladybug is very cute. Hmm...looks like I have my arm twisted!! lolz