Saturday, March 14, 2009

Stitches and craft...

Yesterday I went, I saw, I spent.....

It was good to finally see the dress that i have seen so many photos of....

Although I didn't spend that much money, the majority was spent down the "aisle of bloggers"... The stalls were all so full of people, yet there was so much floor room around them... I felt like a stalker seeing all the faces of the people that write all those blogs I read, yet they didn't know who I was... But what do you say... "Hi, I read your blog so I like what you do... Bye".

Some of my purchases...

A highlight was definitely seeing the "Handmade Nation" doco. I felt such empowerment while I was watching it. And being a fan of Sublime Stitching, it was good to see Jenny runs the business from her house and she stitches such complicated portraits of people. Like her, I find it so relaxing to hand stitch.


On the way home i just had to spend my $10 Spotlight voucher on something that I didn't need but wanted... It only ended up being $13... How could I resist. As soon as i got home i was searching for thread to put on a bobbin. It's so cute..

1 comment:

Bernadette said...

Well I hope you at least said hello to Jodie!! Too bad I didn't have the time to go, maybe next time. I didn't get the $10!!!!!