Saturday, August 23, 2008

Material Goodness...

The postman kindly gave me 3 parcels this week with material in them... Yes 3!!!

First off is my Amitie VIP... This is my first drop... It's all from the Anna Maria Horner's Garden Party range.... I don't have a clue what to do with it yet..
I ordered some material from an ebay seller for my stash....
There's a few gem's in there. My friend loves elephants so i got some elephant fabric then went a little overboard with everything else in the little ebay store. They were cheap so i couldn't resist.

Then an order came from America....
As soon as i saw this range i knew i needed some... It's Heather Ross's Mendocino collection... My favourite is the yellow at the front...
I've been buying so many fun fabrics at the moment because i keep seeing all the fun and functional things so many people are making around the place and i want to join in the fun... so soon I'll go find a million tutorials to teach me how to make a million different things out of them all... At least i wont be bored... Although there is now a temporary ban on fabric purchases... Don't know how long that will last...

2 comments:

rachelmp said...

Ohhhh nice fabric Kelly. I've been buying up faster than I can sew with soem ebay bargains. I think I'm making part of a robot with my fabric from Amitie. Your stitcheries are going really well - that's good use of your time!

Gina said...

Love the fabric you bought.

Love and hugs Gina xxx